From: JP Ronse on
Hi All,

I want to use COUNTDIFF (Morefunc add-in) and sometime ago I have read
overhere that is was possible to attach a function to a workbook (Excel
2007) so that the function is still available for users who don't have
Morefunc installed.

Can someone tell me how to do this. Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

JP

From: T. Valko on
The embed feature is not available in Excel 2007.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: JP Ronse on