From: Amin on
Hi i have an inventory table where a column is to remind me of reordering
but my approach is not helping me so i need a help.

i have a column in a different sheet with a sum if function and i want to
have a column to watch it for figures like 30, 60 90 120 150 180 unwards, so
that anytime a cell in that column reaches that figure it will remind me to
reorder that product.

i will use a conditional format to show some colours in the reorder column.
please help me with this. i know if i just use he IF function like
IF(A1=30"Reorder","Available") it will be for only that but i want to be
reminded of the next 30 that makes it 60 and son on thank you so much
From: Eduardo on
Hi,

=IF(OR(A2={30;60;90;120;150}),"Re-Order","OK")

From: T. Valko on
One way...

=IF(MOD(A1,30),"","Re-order")

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Amin on
hi Eduardo, thank you so very much for the job done my calculations now goes
the way i want it, take care and please keep this up.