From: mel on
I am trying to make a payroll sheet so that if someone enters the word "Stat"
into field a1, and then manually enters the number of hours worked into a2,
then c1 automatically displays the same value that a2 displays.

(I have 2 different columns at the end, one for regular hours and one for
stat hours, and I need them to display all of the regular hours into one
field and all of the stat hours into the column beside it.)
From: Matt Geare on
=IF(C1="Stat",A2,"")

From: Fred Smith on
In C1 you want: