From: Yannig on
Hi,

I have a workbook with the first worksheet (main) as a general worksheets
containing the results. All the other worksheets contain scores (SBOz1,
SBOz2, SBOz3, ...). In the scores worksheets each row represents a player,
and each column the score. The first column is the player name.

In the main worksheet i'd like to count all the numbers bigger than 0 for
every player.

The formula i have is:
=COUNTIF(SBOz1:SBOz6!2:2;">0")
Which returns #VALUE.

This formula works fine for any worksheet, but i'd like to count in all the
worksheets at once.
=COUNTIF(SBOz1!2:2;">0")

I can't put a total in the worksheet itself and then count in the main
worksheet since i don't know how many columns (and rows) will be used.
Furthermore, i have other formulas which count the complete row. This one for
example: =AVERAGE(SBOz1:SBOz6!2:2)
Which works fine.

I have to be able to copy the formula down for each player (3:3, 4:4, etc).

I hope i'm just missing one simple thing ;)

Kind regards,

Yannig
From: Yannig on
*bump*