From: Zuo on
I need to satisfy the following condition: If the longest side of a box is
greater than 60 or its second longest side is greater than 30, then charge
$8. I have the Length, Width and Height measurements of each package in
columns A,B, C.

Example
ABC
59,35,15

Thanks in advance for the help.
Regards,
ZUO
From: JLatham on
For entries on row 2:
=IF(OR(A2>60,B2>30),8,1)
Ok, you may want a different number than 1 for the other cost, but I'm
trying to attract customers for you.

From: Zuo on
No, it must be if any of the numbers are greater than 60 or if the second
longest is greater than 30. You must take into account all numbers all the
time.

From: Fred Smith on
=IF(OR(MAX(A2:C2)>60,LARGE(A2:C2,2)>30),8,0)

Regards,
Fred

From: T. Valko on
You don't say what result you want if either condition is not met.

Try one of these...

This one will return either 8 or 0:

=(MAX(A2:C2)>=30)*8

This one will return either 8 or blank:

=IF(MAX(A2:C2)>=30,8,"")

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

>I need to satisfy the following condition: If the longest side of a box is
> greater than 60 or its second longest side is greater than 30, then charge
> $8. I have the Length, Width and Height measurements of each package in
> columns A,B, C.
>
> Example
> ABC
> 59,35,15