From: ela on
In Excel 2007 pie chart, there is an option called "format data labels" to
let you determine what types of information to show.

Unfortunately, whenever you want to change the options from default, Excel
will *automatically enable all* labels for your data.

I have 100 such data and I just wanna label some, say, the top 10 percentage
categories. Bad luck does not only have one that I have to do the same
things at least for 10 times (If my boss doesn't ask me to redo for minor
modifications).

So manually editing the charts are basically impractical, is there any
solution?