From: RT on
I seem to recall that you can press on a + sign in the row number and this
then opens up a sub worksheet within.

What I have is a number of companies which I have been researching. For
each of these I would like to put information onto a seperate worksheet which
can be viewed by clicking on the + sign on the row number.
From: Max on
You seem to be hinting at the "Data > Group & Outline" feature
Try select a couple of row headers,
then click Data > Group & Outline > Group
You can do likewise with columns
Any worth? hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore

From: Dave Peterson on
Not in any version of excel that I've used.

But you can use those outlining symbols to show/hide rows.

And there are a couple of ways you can get those outlining symbols.

You could use Data|Subtotals (xl2003 menus) or you could use Data|Group and
Outline (after selecting a few rows).

RT wrote:

> I seem to recall that you can press on a + sign in the row number and this
> then opens up a sub worksheet within.
>
> What I have is a number of companies which I have been researching. For
> each of these I would like to put information onto a seperate worksheet which
> can be viewed by clicking on the + sign on the row number.

--

Dave Peterson