From: Nicole Nicole on
I have a spreadsheet that I need to edit a label in.
The label pops up whenever I click in the cell - it disapears when I click
in any other cell of the worksheet. I need to edit the text within this
label. It seems to be a text box, but I cannot edit it. No shortcut menu
appears when I right click. Nothing appears. I cannot use the "Design Mode"
when I click on this text box. I have tried EVERY possible troubelshooting
option for identifying labels within a worksheet. Any suggestions? I would be
happy to provide more information if needed.
From: Gord Dibben on
Maybe a Data Validation input message?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP