From: pdaws on
I would like to assign a macro button to an Excel spreadsheet that when
clicked will open up email in Lotus Notes 8.5.1 with the name of the Excel
spreadsheet as an attached file in the Lotus Notes email. The person that
opens the spreadsheet via email should be able to make changes to the
spreadsheet and click that same macro button and forward it on to the next
person without saving the spreadsheet to their hard drive. Is this possible
and if so, can you please provide me with the code. I am not a programmer so
any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Pages: 1
Prev: Formula Help Needed . .
Next: Vlookup formula