From: JRSmith on
Hi and TIA. I have a worksheet like so. I'm trying to conditionally format
the cells in Column C. If this is possible where do a place a call to the
procedure? I want the procedure to run for each individual row except I
can't simply copy the formula down the sheet because I have headers and
totals rows. I'm new to excel. I'm an Access geek. Any advice or if you
can point me in the right direction is appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Header: USS Vinson
A B C
1 3 3 1
2 2 3 4
3 1 2 2
Tot 6 8 7

Header: USS Eisenhower
A B C
1 3 3 1
2 2 3 4
3 1 2 2
Tot 6 8 7

Header: Marine Detachment
A B C
1 3 3 1
2 2 3 4
3 1 2 2
Tot 6 8 7

Select Case [A1]
Case >= 3
If [C1] >= [B1], background is Green with White fonts
If [C1] between [B1] - .01] and [B1] -.99], background is Yellow
with Black Fonts
If [C1] is less than [B1]- 1], background is Red with White fonts
Case = 2
If [C1] = 2, background is Green with White fonts
If [C1] = 1 or [C1] = 0, background is Red with White fonts
Case = 1
If [C1] = 1, background is Green with White fonts
If [C1] = 0, background is Red with White fonts
End select

--

Reggie