From: Pam on
I have two columns, each with numbers in them. All I want to do if find the
difference between these two numbers. Don't want whether negative or positive
-- just the difference. Is this possible?
From: Glenn on
Pam wrote:
> I have two columns, each with numbers in them. All I want to do if find the
> difference between these two numbers. Don't want whether negative or positive
> -- just the difference. Is this possible?

=ABS(B1-A1)
From: Gary''s Student on
With values in columns A & B, In C1 enter:

=A1-B1 and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201002

"Pam" wrote:

> I have two columns, each with numbers in them. All I want to do if find the
> difference between these two numbers. Don't want whether negative or positive
> -- just the difference. Is this possible?

Pages: 1
Prev: Conditional Formatting
Next: Edit Excel file