From: pdaws on
I have a macro in Excel that allows me to send an email from the spreadsheet
to another person in email as an attachment using Lotus Notes. When the
receiver opens the attachment, they receive the following error message:
"File could not be found, verify that the file location is correct". The
code below that I used is came from Ron de Bruin's site:

Sub EmailThisForm()

Dim strDate As String
ActiveSheet.Copy
strDate = Format(Date, "dd-mm-yy") & " " & Format(Time, "h-mm-ss")
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs " " & ThisWorkbook.Name _

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail " ", _
"Reward Request Approval Required"
ActiveWorkbook.ChangeFileAccess xl
Kill ActiveWorkbook.FullName
ActiveWorkbook.Close False
End Sub

I would like to be able to have the receiver open the spreadsheet, then
click on the macro that they have been instructed to use and then use the
macro above to email the spreadsheet to the next person without saving the
spreadsheet to their hard drive. Any help that could be provided would be
greatly appreciated.
From: Ron de Bruin on
Hi pdaws

I not have Notes but what happens if you mail to yourself and try to open the workbook

Try the new SendMail code examples on my site maybe this is working better with Notes.
I never test it

Btw it is xlReadOnly
and not xl

--