From: Nadine on
I had been playing with some macros in a book I have. I didn't think I had
saved any of them. Now when I open that workbook, I get a message that says
macros are disabled because the security level is set to High... I'd like to
delete these macros that somehow got stored but when I go to Tools, Macros,
Macros the option to Delete one is not visible - it is grayed out.

Does anyone know how to remove these macros that I was fiddling with and
don't want to keep? Thank you.

From: Gary''s Student on
You need to remove the Modules as well as the macros they used to contain.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201002

From: Nadine on
OK. How do I do that?

From: Luke M on
Open the VBE. In the VBAProject explorer window, navigate to the module.
Right-click on it, "Remove", and choose not to export it (I'm assuming).

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Gary''s Student on
In the Project pane in the VBA Window, right-click the Module and select
Remove module.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201002