From: Luke on
I am working in Microsoft 2007. I have a situation where I would like to use
the "red light, yellow light and green light" icons in the conditional
formating. However, I would like the icon to be placed into it's own cell.
My spreadsheet is generating a value and putting it into cell B1, lets say
the value is 1.4. In cell C1, I have manually put a value of 1.0. I would
like to use conditional formating so that one of the three icons shows up on
cell D1 based on the value of B1 in comparison to the value of C1.
Specifically if B1 is >= 1.0 then green, if B1 is between .99 and .90 then
yellow and below .9 then red.
Can you help? Thanks,