First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Formula Help
VThis formuula below needs some help. We had it working, but want to add in one piece. If "No Show to MOP" is added on Column T, we want Column U to also say "$150.00 owed". It does say this if we toggle to "Services Termiinated-File Closed", but not with "No Show to MOP". Any suggestions for altering the formu... 12 May 2010 12:31
If date matches and formula hasn't already been calculated previou
So on one tab I have my colleagues enter certain values for that day and on another tab (a month overview and a year overview) it automatically copies the values over and then uses them in formulas to calculate data for graphs. I can get the data to copy over if the days match, and for it to remain blank if no... 12 May 2010 10:16
VLOOKUP
Vlookup appears to resolve per the funcion arguements display but does not return value to the cell on the worksheet. =VLOOKUP(A2,MAP,3) MAP is a named range on another worksheet in the same workbook. Matching values are text fields containing numbers )e.g. A1=41000-010-100, resoved result is 41000). ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Shading in cells is not printing....HELP!
Shading is applied and showing on screen...have marked print gridlines...still can't get shading to print in spreadsheet. ... 12 May 2010 11:23
Worksheet Function required
If I have the following data available based on fuel prices what formula would I require if I wished to calculate the correct fuel surcharge based on the current fuel price. I.E if the current fuel price is 0.99p pence the based on the range of surcharges I want the blank cell next to April 10 to calculate the... 12 May 2010 11:23
i enter value in one column the next column existing value turn 0
I am working same work sheet with two columns one is Anticipated Variation cost and the other approved variation with corresponding total. when i enter cost in approved variation the corresponding row in anticipated variation column should auotmaticlly become zero.cna you help me out with the formula to use ... 12 May 2010 06:58
Grouping and sorting details
First time in the Excel Section... Be gentle please! I have a spreadsheet which lists all visits by all clients. With this information, I wish to create a report that lists the most frequent visitors. I think that the best way to do this is to group the client visits so I can see how many visits each client ha... 13 May 2010 10:30
Receive data in column with pull down
Hello, I have a question regarding a pull down. I have two worksheets. In the fist worksheet i have a pull down. In the second worksheet i have about 30 columns that look like this Column1 Column2 Column3 ...etc Name1 Name2 Name3 ... etc 2 3 1 3 1 3 1 ... 12 May 2010 06:58
populate month-yyyy when compare 2 cells
Dear Forum, I have a scenario where I need to compare 2 date cells. When cell1 empty then take cell2 and format the date month-yyyy in cell3. When cell1 not empty then take cell1 date and format the date month-yyyy in cell3. i need advise how can i do that and create macro to automate the change. example c ... 12 May 2010 21:27
Nesting IF Statement in excel 2007
I am trying to do an if statement on a second sheet, there are three cells that have the same drop down list in it. I tried this bu am getting an error. =IF('EV Assessment'!M43="Second Range",2,0,IF('EV Assessment'!M42="Second Range",2,0,IF('EV Assessment'!M41="Second Range",2,0)))) I tried it with three an... 12 May 2010 06:58