From: Bonnie on
I am working same work sheet with two columns one is Anticipated Variation
cost and the other approved variation with corresponding total. when i enter
cost in approved variation the corresponding row in anticipated variation
column should auotmaticlly become zero.cna you help me out with the formula
to use
From: ozgrid.com on

--
Regards