First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Excel stops responding; then starts again
I have Windows 7 Home Premium, Microsoft Office 2007. When working on excel spreadsheets, and I copy, then paste, it takes at least 40 seconds (which seems like forever) and I get a message excel not responding. I can see the circle spinning and after waiting long enough, the action works. This also happens whe... 28 May 2010 10:27
GETPIVOTDATA from OLAP cube - grouped field
I am trying to build relative references to an SSAS OLAP cube using the GETPIVOTDATA function (excel 2007). There is a field in the pivot table named "Item". I have grouped this field and named it "Item1". I renamed the values in the grouped field so they are more descriptive than "Group1", etc. For example, I ... 28 May 2010 09:20
Calculate %
i have downloaded a file and it says 45% complete whiles the file is 650MB how do i determine the MB downloaded so far. finding the real mb of the 45% is my problem ... 28 May 2010 10:27
Pivot from multiple sheets
hi, i have the below data and i need to make pivot from multiple sheets.i have tried to make by selecting multiple consolidation ranges, bbut it is not giving me the flexibility that is available while doing in a single sheet... Month Processor Process Jan Mark Manual Feb Henry Automatic Jan Chad Automatic ... 29 May 2010 00:41
Reposition comment boxes in 2000
With Excel 2000, is it possible to reposition comment boxes? I know I can drag them whilsediting, but that only affects where they appear during editing. Can I change the position they are displayed when I just hover over the cell? ... 28 May 2010 06:05
split the content of cell
how do we split the content of one cell into two cells example : 6'X3' = 6 and 3 ... 28 May 2010 06:05
Get Google adsense account approval in 4 hours
Get Google adsense account approval in 4 hours I will Get you legitimate genuine google adsense with your name and address in just 4 hrs. Charges: Google adsense account: Rs.250 Google adsense account + nice colorful blog with your ads: Rs.400 Google adsense account approval simple trick method which we ar... 27 May 2010 23:38
some help or direction on using excel
cutting to the chase. what i'm trying to do is i have a report that i import from one program to an excel spreadsheet, based on the information in that report i need to be able to send email notifications to people on the report to make sure they are going to be able to meet their deadline. the report gives m... 28 May 2010 11:34
bank transfer error numbers display from workbook to csv
Dear all, I have a an excel file 99-2003 workbook that includes bank code and salary details, it is required from me to save it as csv but when i do so all the account numbers are corrupted example 201018537554 but when i open in csv it shows 2.21037E+11 Please help the bank is rejecting my applicatio due to the... 27 May 2010 22:33
Formula to display nearest following Thursday in mm/dd/yyyy format
Hello, I have been reading and trying different suggestions here to no avail. What I need is a formula to calculate the nearest following thursday, and display it in mm/dd/yyyy format. To be clear, I have a column of varying dates. I need a formula to return the next thursday for each of those dates. ... 27 May 2010 21:29