From: Amin on
i have downloaded a file and it says 45% complete whiles the file is 650MB
how do i determine the MB downloaded so far. finding the real mb of the 45%
is my problem
From: Jacob Skaria on
Whats wrong with

=650*45%

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Amin on
sir thaks for the help however is not solve the problem. this strategy is
rather multiplying for me but i want to find the the correct MB of the 45%.
say what is 45% of 650?

From: Ron on
If 650MB is 45% of the file size then
650/45% =100% of the file size = 1444MB