First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Matching like items
In columns “A-E” I have information about invoices Column “D” is the invoice number ( invoice number would only be referenced once and will not be in numerical order as they are sorted by policy number) In columns “P-U” I have information about checks received In column “T” it references the invoice number ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
Cut, copy & paste functions in Excel 2007 are extremely slow.
Actually, no, we are not copying entire rows of data. I am copying one single cell, in a very very small spreadsheet is is only about 8 cells x 5 cells. No, I have not applied any conditional formatting, or any formatting for that matter. It's the world's simplest spreadsheet. I am a BSEE with 20 years expe... 1 Jun 2010 21:55
Case sensitivity of functions in Excel
Hi, Which Excel functions are case sensitive and which are not? Can anyone shed some light or point to some resource that explains the case sensitivity of functions in Excel? Thanks in advance. Regards, Raj ... 1 Jun 2010 23:00
How do I put a blank value in a cell not using "" in a formula
Thanks in advance I have a row that that is sometimes blank or contains a number followed by a space and two letters eg. In cell A1 I have the value 456 CR In cell B1 I am using the formula =IF( ISBLANK(A1),0,(LEFT(A1, LEN(A1)-3)*1)) to strip the space and two letters from the cell. I multiply (LEFT(A1, ... 1 Jun 2010 23:00
To protect all worksheet simultaneously in a excel workbook
If we select either few worksheets or all worksheet by holding 'shift' key, can these all worksheet be protected/unprotected simultaneously using either same or different passwords for each sheet. ... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
Locking A Sheet Using Words & Numbers
Before I got Office 2007 I was able to lock a spreadsheet using a word combined with numbers, i.e., locksheet123. Now I can't lock it using that formula I can only lock it using words, i.e., locksheet. If I try to put in the full words & numbers it allows me to do it in the first window, but when it asks for ... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
Recalculate the Formula
Earlier today I was given 2 formulas for a problem I was having. I started with a formula that worked and I wanted to add 2 conditions to it. The formula was: =IF(OR('Source Sheet'!C10={“”,”C”, “B”}),'Source Sheet'!B10). I wanted to add a condition that would allow if C10=”S” for any number that I entered... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Calculate the number of seconds between two times
I need to calculate how many seconds are between two times, e.g. 8:08 AM start time and 8:44 AM stop time so I can use the result in a formula. The start and stop times are in neighboring columns. The formula would be result= number of counts / (Stop time-Start time) in seconds to give me a result in counts/s... 1 Jun 2010 17:32
Filter zeros from two columns, maybe on different rows
Before printing, I need to remove zero entries from two columns, but they are often different rows. Normal auto filter will not work, it hide positive values from the other column. Any help please. ... 2 Jun 2010 03:20
IF formula question
I need to write a formual for the following: IF J1=R and L1= 3221 OR 3223 then N1 should be FALSE J1 could be either R or C and L1 could be any numer of codes, but I need to know which rows have an R and 3221 or an R and 3223. What's the easiest way to write this? ... 1 Jun 2010 16:26