From: Mumsy on
Before I got Office 2007 I was able to lock a spreadsheet using a word
combined with numbers, i.e., locksheet123. Now I can't lock it using that
formula I can only lock it using words, i.e., locksheet. If I try to put in
the full words & numbers it allows me to do it in the first window, but when
it asks for verification, in the second window, it tells me there's an error
and I can't do it.
--
Thanks, Mumsy
From: Dave Peterson on
This is a silly guess...

I'm gonna guess that you made a typo -- either in the letters or numbers -- or
even hit caps lock.

I'd try it again if I were you.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Mumsy on
Dave, thanks for the input, but I tried that several times. There were no
typos. and, I've tried it on different occasions.
--
Thanks, Mumsy

From: Dave Peterson on
I don't have another guess.