From: odingalt on
Actually, no, we are not copying entire rows of data. I am copying one
single cell, in a very very small spreadsheet is is only about 8 cells x 5
cells. No, I have not applied any conditional formatting, or any formatting
for that matter. It's the world's simplest spreadsheet. I am a BSEE with 20
years experience using Excel.

This is obviously a serious failure on Microsoft's part, and I would
appreciate it if MS employees would stop posting stupid answers in forums all
over the internet. I have Windows 7 64-bit and Excel 2007. No, I have
uninstalled all virus scanner/desktop search bars/browser search bars. This
problem has persisted since a fresh, clean install of the o/s and excel 2007.

So, unless you are posting a 'kb' fix link or a real solution, don't both
posting at all please.