From: ToffeeCoffee on
How can I copy the sum of a filtered column into a cell in another worksheet
so that when changes are made within the column the change in the sum also
appears in the single cell in the other worksheet?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

You don't say so but because you mention 'filtered' I assume you want only a
total of the visible rows. Is that correct?

If so try this

=SUBTOTAL(109,Sheet1!A2:A20)

where A2 to A20 is the full and un-filtered range
--
Mike

question.