From: Radhakant Panigrahi on
Hi ,

I am using the sheet reference in a formula. the sheets are named on the
basis of dates of a month...

So i have to change the formula in every month and change the date in the
fromula in almost 200 sheets...

Is there any help in excel where i can to put the formula once and enevif i
am chaning the date of the sheets in different months the formula remain same

regards,
radha
From: Don Guillett on
You didn't post your formula
Have a look in the help index for INDIRECT

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Post a sample (Typical) sheet name and some code that refers to this name.
Are all the sheets named to the same convention?

--
Mike

question.