From: Joanne Bryan Joanne on
A friend has a 12 question survey with a number of different answers
available. How do I display the different responses to the 12 questions in a
single chart?
From: Gord Dibben on
What type of answers?

Text strings like yes or no or similar?

I think you would have to give the answers a number value then create your
chart from those numbers.

Use VLOOKUP on a table of answers and numbers to retrieve the number
associated with a particular answer.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Gord Dibben on
If you need help with this, email me your workbook.

change the AT and DOT to get my address.

Gord

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 07:12:43 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote:

>What type of answers?
>
>Text strings like yes or no or similar?
>
>I think you would have to give the answers a number value then create your
>chart from those numbers.
>
>Use VLOOKUP on a table of answers and numbers to retrieve the number
>associated with a particular answer.
>

>Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
>

>On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 04:48:01 -0700, Joanne Bryan <Joanne
>Bryan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>A friend has a 12 question survey with a number of different answers
>>available. How do I display the different responses to the 12 questions in a
>>single chart?

Pages: 1
Prev: Remove Spaces
Next: lookup function