From: Parag on
Following formula would be able to remove spaces from words in Excel,
=REPLACE(A1,LEN(A1),1,"")

Jacob Skaria wrote:

If that is a space the below will do.
02-Jun-10

If that is a space the below will do. Also note all double spaces within the
text also will be trimmed to a single space.

=TRIM(A1)

Still you see a character after text; then probably it may not be a space.
Check that using the below formula..and replace the character using
SUBSTITUTE()
=CODE(RIGHT(A1,1))

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

Entity Framework 4.0 and the AJAX Autocomplete Extender.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/77429274-e89f-49c2-a93a-b290f013f649/entity-framework-40-and.aspx
From: Jacob Skaria on
Are you sure it will "remove spaces". That will only remove one space from
the end.

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Jacob Skaria on
Oops..I notice now that the OP needs only 1 space to be removed which could
be achieved either using LEFT() or MID() or REPLACE()....

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)