From: Puzzled on
I have information in column A of a task sheet. The information goes from row
1 thru 35. Column B is where I place a "x" to say the task need to be
completed. Is there a formula that can check each row in column B to see if
the "x" exist, until it reaches the end. If the "x" exist in any of the rows,
then move the information into a blank sheet called assignment. Example
B1,B3,B4,B20 all have a "x" in the field, now I need to move the information
in A1, A3, A4, A20 to row1 thru 4 of a blank work sheet. Is this possible.
From: FSt1 on
hi
see your other post.

regards