From: Heidi on
I want to find the percent for each column. Which tab do I click to get the
drop down choice for percent. I found it once and forgot to remember it. I
also remember seeing the dropdown had decimal as well. I am just starting to
explore using this for my grading system at school. Today is my first day
exploring this site.
From: Don Guillett on
try format>cells
or
right click>format>>>>

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"Heidi" <Heidi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to find the percent for each column. Which tab do I click to get
>the
> drop down choice for percent. I found it once and forgot to remember it.
> also remember seeing the dropdown had decimal as well. I am just starting
> explore using this for my grading system at school. Today is my first
> day
> exploring this site.

Pages: 1
Prev: sum by rows in Pivot