From: robinessex on
Can you change the count function seeing formulas in cells as data. This
makes the function completely useless. I have an array 1000 cells X 500
cells. I need the count function to check on the number of occurances a
particular value is exceeded. The data is read into each of these cells by a
formula.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=11902c96-1351-4d20-b30b-dcb7837023c4&dg=microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions