From: MDS1267 on
I am trying to create an Excel worksheet to calculate my checkbook. I want to
be able to enter different transactions and have them added or subtracted
from my balance, as well as keep a running balance. Any info will be most
helpful.
Thank you
From: Don Guillett on
google
excel:checkbook template

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: T. Valko on
Here's how I have mine setup:

Row 1 = column headers
A1 = Date
B1 = Ck Num
C1 = Description
D1 = Debit
E1 = Rec (reconcile)
F1 = Fee
G1 = Deposit
H1 = Balance

H2 = starting balance (manually entered)

Enter this formula in H3 and copy down:

=IF(A3="","",SUM(H2,G3)-SUM(D3,F3))

--
Biff