From: Suraj Kurapati on 25 Jul 2010 03:55
Assertion testing library for Ruby
DIFECTS is an assertion testing library for Ruby that
emphasizes a simple assertion vocabulary, instant
debuggability of failures, and flexibility in composing
Version 3.0.1 (2010-07-25)
This release fixes a bug in Ruby 1.8, refactors the code, and
better documents test hooks in the manual.
* Ruby 1.8 does not pass value to Hash#delete_if(). All
failure details were being omitted, instead of just the
unavailable ones, as a result.
* Refactor variable values hash calculation and pretty
* Put FailureDetails pretty-printing modules into their own
* Raise error if closest insulated test cannot be not
* Describe all test hooks and add example to manual, plus
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.