From: Zach Moazeni on 11 Apr 2010 15:30
Harvested is a new ruby wrapper around the Harvest Time Tracking API (http://www.getharvest.com/)
Some features include:
* Managing Clients, Projects, Users, Contacts, Expenses, Tasks, and Assignments.
* Includes both a standard client and a "hardy client" depending on how much error handling you want to deal with.
* Built without using Rails dependencies in case you are bringing it into a non-Rails environment.
Information about the project:
* Install: "gem install harvestable"
* Source including Readme with examples: http://github.com/zmoazeni/harvested
* Roadmap: http://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/63260
* Initial Blog Post: http://simplechatter.com/2010/04/harvested-a-new-ruby-api-wrapper/
I still have some work to do, but this was enough of a milestone to release it to the wild.