From: Edward K Ream on 2 Feb 2010 11:36
Leo 4.7 beta 3 February 2, 2009
Leo 4.7 beta 3 is now available at:
Leo 4.7 beta 3 fixes all known serious bugs in Leo.
Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more.
The highlights of Leo 4.7:
- Leo now uses the simplest possible internal data model.
This is the so-called "one-node" world.
- Leo supports Python 3.x.
- Leo requires Python 2.6 or above.
- Several important improvements in file handling.
- Leo converts @file nodes to @thin nodes automatically.
- @auto-rst now works much more reliably reliably.
- Leo no longer @noref trees. Such trees are not
reliable in cooperative environments.
- A new Windows installer.
- Many other features, including new command line options and new
- Dozens of bug fixes.
Edward K. Ream