From: Bwig Zomberi on
Moral Volcano's BgInfo VBScript Add-Ons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BgInfo comes with a set of built-in configuration details that can be
displayed on the desktop wallpaper. BgInfo also allows the user to
create custom configuration details. The built-in ones are good but they
are not great.

http://www.vsubhash.com/article.asp?id=96&info=Moral_Volcano’s_VBScript_Add_Ons_for_Microsoft_BgInfo

In this page, I am offering some VBScript files and my BgInfo
configuration file for download. As it is rarely a good idea to blindly
use VBScript files from the Web, I am displaying the source code there
so that you can use them only if you are fully satisfied. You are also
completely free to extend the source code as you please.

--
Bwig Zomberi