|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Invalid root in registry key ...
I'm a noobie at scripting, but I'm going through a self paced learning guide and one of the scripts calls some very basic information from the registry using RegRead. It seems that any reg value that I try to read from "HKCU\Volatile Environment\" fails. An example of the error I receive: WshShell.RegRead: Inv... 8 Oct 2010 17:36
Excel window visible!
Can someone tell me why do I see the Excel Window(without the sheet)at the execution of my script that read the first line third column ofa specific sheet? This script run's under XP on my local machine. Hereis my code: Set app = CreateObject("Excel.Application") app.ScreenUpdating = False app.Application.Enabl... 8 Oct 2010 15:31
Excel window visible!‏
Can someone tell me why do I see the Excel Window(without the sheet)at the execution of my script that read the first line and third column of a specific sheet? This script run's under XP on my local machine. Here is my code: Set app = CreateObject("Excel.Application") app.ScreenUpdating = False app.Applicatio... 8 Oct 2010 15:31
Excel window visible!
Can someone tell me why do I see the Excel Window(without the sheet) at the execution of my script that read the first line third column of a specific sheet? This script run's under XP on my local machine. Here is my code: Set app = CreateObject("Excel.Application") app.ScreenUpdating = False app.Application.En... 8 Oct 2010 15:31
time compare
i need an example of how to code a time comparison. i need to check to see if a value in a date/time column is greater than 10 minutes from the current time. i appreciate your help. thanks, mcnewsxp ... 8 Oct 2010 16:33
popup
The following shutdown script calls up an .hta correctly. Then the script correctly pops a requester in front of the .hta seeking a response, or will time out. The second popup resulting from timing out or the user interacting, pops UNDER the .hta instead of in front. I want that second popup in front. Hel... 7 Oct 2010 22:48
Compare two files and output results to third
I am trying to read a list of fields from one file, then compare them to a list in a second file. If the field I am comparing is the same, it reads a second field from the second file and then output the contents of the first file and then second field from the second file. For example, first file has three ro... 7 Oct 2010 20:43
Compare two text files and output third
I have the following code: Do Until objInput.AtEndOfStream strLine = objInput.ReadLine ' Skip blank lines. If (Trim(strLine) <> "") Then ' Parse the fields in the file. arrValues = CSVParse(strLine) 'Copyright (c) 2007 Richard L. Mueller Hilltop Lab web site - http://www.rlmueller.net ' Set variables... 8 Oct 2010 00:53
Hacked by ( My computor)
Hi all I hope someone can help me please. I am having a similar problem, however it states Hacked by ( my Computor name) in the IE title bar. I have gong through these steps and have not been able to find a solution to this. Many thanks Trevor On Wednesday, March 21, 2007 4:01 AM SF wrote: Hi, ... 7 Oct 2010 18:38
Force command to run for each computer in txt file list of compute
I have a few hundred computers that haven't been defragged in years. I was wondering if rather than doing it manually, if someone had a script where if i just put all the computer names in a txt file, it would iterate through the list and perform a "defrag c: -f" on them all from my workstation. The workstati... 7 Oct 2010 23:51
script to read registry subkeys and values
Hi all, hoping someone can help me here... I have the following two scripts, one reads the values of a key and one reads the subkeys of the key: dim fs, a, x, y Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set a = fs.CreateTextFile("C:\apps\Output.xls", True... 7 Oct 2010 08:12
script to read registry subkeys and values
Hi all, hoping someone can help me here... I have the following two scripts, one reads the values of a key and one reads the subkeys of the key: dim fs, a, x, y Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set a = fs.CreateTextFile("C:\apps\Output.xls", True... 7 Oct 2010 08:12
Script for Outlook
Hi, I'm trying to create a script to permanently delete a toolbar from Outlook and have come across the following from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3456107.php The first script displays the error: Line 6, Char 1, Error: Object required: 'myOlExp', Code: 800A01A8 Set objOutlook = CreateObjec... 7 Oct 2010 06:06
Outlook Toolbar Script
Hi, I'm trying to create a script to permanently delete a toolbar from Outlook and have come across the following from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3456107.php The first script displays the error: Line 6, Char 1, Error: Object required: 'myOlExp', Code: 800A01A8 Begin ---> Set objOutlook =... 7 Oct 2010 06:06
Outlook Toolbar Script
Hi, I'm trying to create a script to permanently delete a toolbar from Outlook and have come across the following from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3456107.php The first script displays the error: Line 6, Char 1, Error: Object required: 'myOlExp', Code: 800A01A8 [code]Set objOutlook = CreateO... 7 Oct 2010 06:06
general.vista
I was subscribed to a general.vista newsgroup, but it disappeared. This is the only other microsoft newsgroup I am subscribed. Where can I ask questions about vista? emf -- It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation https://files.nyu.edu/emf202/public/bd/itaintmebabe.html ... 6 Oct 2010 21:45
List Folders on a remote computer
Hello guys, I am new to scripting and my first task is to list folders on several remote machines, 1 is in my local workgroup, one is outside my network (accessible IP address), I have admin account on both. I need to list all folders in the root of remote drive C: on both. Whatever I do I seem to get the ... 8 Oct 2010 05:04
WE R HOT COUPLES AND SEARCHING FOR HOT MAN, WOMAN OR COUPLES FOR REAL
WE R HOT COUPLES AND SEARCHING FOR HOT MAN, WOMAN OR COUPLES FOR REAL FUN JUST CLICK http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/page/reg_form_video_03?pid=g1250650-ppc http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/page/reg_form_video_03?pid=g1250650-ppc http://alt.com/go/g1250650-ppc ... 5 Oct 2010 16:32
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11