First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Script to count duplicate lines in a text file
We have a requirement to count the number of duplicate entries in a text file and then list the line and the number of duplicates. For example, we have a file call test.txt that has the following entries: A1 A1 B1 B2 B2 B2 B2 This would return the following: A1,2 B1,1 B2,4 Any assistance would be gre... 6 Oct 2010 18:37
Calling a C++ dll
Hello! I have a function in C++ like this: typedef struct { int x; int y; } sRect; typedef struct { bool bPrintOut; sRect WindowRect; } sSettings; int SetParameter(int DataLen, sSettings Settings); I am trying to call this function from VB6. Can anybody please tell me how to call this function? ... 1 Oct 2010 02:22
path.filename
I have a code which would copy a file from a location to another, make 2 copies of it and rename both.But when i try to rename, it is renaming the file at source folder. Pls suggest Sub mycode() Dim filesys, oFile, sName, oCount, dFile 'Set oCount = 0 Const sSourceFdr = "E:\VBS\" Const sDestFdr = "E:\VBS\temp\" ... 28 Sep 2010 20:32
Help with writing a script
I need to know how to create a vbscript using notepad ++ that will do the following: · Prompt the user for a folder name & a file name · If the folder does not exist, create the folder & the file. Let the user know that the folder & the file have been created. · If the folder does exis... 25 Sep 2010 22:33
Help
I need to know how to create a vbscript using notepad ++ that will do the following: · Prompt the user for a folder name & a file name · If the folder does not exist, create the folder & the file. Let the user know that the folder & the file have been created. · If the folder does exis... 25 Sep 2010 17:10
Help
I need to know how to create a vbscript using notepad ++ that will do the following: · Prompt the user for a folder name & a file name · If the folder does not exist, create the folder & the file. Let the user know that the folder & the file have been created. · If the folder does exis... 26 Sep 2010 09:19
Need help creating a vbScript using notepad ++
I need to know how to create a vbscript using notepad ++ that will do the following: Prompt the user for a folder name & a file name · If the folder does not exist, create the folder & the file. Let the user know that the folder & the file have been created. · If the folder does exist but the file does not, ... 25 Sep 2010 22:33
Question about Monitoring Share Permissions
Hello, I just read the post about Monitor Share Access. I have a similar issue. I am looking for information on how to Monitor Share Permissions of an APP Server for 2 specific shares. If the permissions are not set correctly then change the permissions by adding the specified user(s) and giving them Full C... 24 Sep 2010 19:38
XML load problem
hello, im using VBScript to open generated .XML files off the local file system and do stuff with them. the problem i'm running into is: sometimes the .XML is invalid and contains an ampersand that is not qualified. ex: <FOO>$.01 & Greater</FOO> ....which causes problems when i attempt to load via: ... 23 Sep 2010 16:40
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13