From: basic beginner on
I need to know how to create a vbscript using notepad ++ that will do the
following: · Prompt the user for a folder name & a file name
· If the folder does not exist, create the folder & the file. Let
the user know that the folder & the file have been created.

· If the folder does exist but the file does not, create the file.
Let the user know the file has been created.

· If the both the folder & the file exist, print the following info
about the file: when the file was created, when the file was accessed last
time, when the file was modified last time.

Repeat the operation above until the user enters “0” as the folder name.
Print the number of iterations that have been performed. I am very new to
vbscripting anything would be of great help. Thanks
From: mbyerley on
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/d1wf56tt.aspx

From: Pegasus [MVP] on
See your other posts on the same subject.

From: "Dave "Crash" Dummy" on
Pegasus [MVP] wrote:
> See your other posts on the same subject.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again
and expecting different results." - A. Einstein
--
Crash

"The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do."
~ B. F. Skinner ~