First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
How to change digits in text file
Hello :) It is my first time on this newsgroup, I hope I will find some help here. My boss asked me if I would be able to do the following task. Well, I am unable to do it, but I wonder if it is easy for a decent VBScript programmer to accomplish. Although it has not to be written in VBScript, it was the... 22 Sep 2010 15:56
Windows 7 logon vbscript not working
Any help on why windows 7 does not process logon vbscripts? Our logon vb scripts no longer works in windows 7. ... 22 Sep 2010 06:00
Windows 7 login vbscript not working
Hi, I'm very new with vbscript. Our logon vbscripts work just fine with windows xp. However, after a few clients were upgraded to windows 7, the logon vbscript no longer works. However, if the script is launch manually, the script work just fine. Any help on this issue please... ... 22 Sep 2010 06:00
How to increment an array within a loop?
I am using the code below to parse thru several XML files and print out data from each XML file. It only looks for files that starts with BEX and that are older than 2 days. However the code does not run if there are more than one file to parse. At that point I get the error -- VBSCript runtime error: Object requi... 21 Sep 2010 19:14
adding event controls to a dynamic table
check when PC was last logged onto a network
Is there a way I can use VBScript to check when a particular PC was last logged onto a given domain (our company network)? Our site support staff would find this useful in getting some of our remote users to connect more frequently for security patches, application updates, etc., if there was a way to check h... 22 Sep 2010 06:00
sftp and vbs
i'm really looking for a way to sftp using vba, but looking on the net it doesn't look like it's out there and it looks like i have a better shot with vbs i don't know vbs at all, except basic commands and customizing someone eles's code, so hopefully if anything is out there it's easy enough for me to implement... 24 Sep 2010 19:38
remove printers
I have a simple script to remove some old printer objects from client machines. They all reference an old printer server that's been decommissioned. For client machines that don't have these printer objects the script throws an error. What kind of condition can I put in the script so the 'WshNetwork.RemovePrin... 22 Sep 2010 06:00
Help with writing a script
-- Hey guys I need some help as I have been banging my head against the wall. I am fairly new to scriptng and need a script. It will prompt for a directory and will list the total size of disk space a user is using on a fileshare in a excel spreadsheet. Thutmose Dodd ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Find string from output produced by utility
Il giorno Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:35:19 -0700 (PDT), RobMo <rob.moorhead(a)gmail.com> ha scritto: I need to assign a certificate hash that is from the output of certutil.exe to a variable. Here is the command line I need to run: a= capturedos("certutil.exe -enterprise -store trustedpublisher",true) arr=split(a, vb... 19 Sep 2010 18:38