First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Simple hack to get $3000 to your home
Simple hack to get $3000 to your home at http://1023setvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on Right Side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. ... 10 Aug 2010 18:02
Definitely a Newbie--Need an example
I'm told VBS comes with MS OSes, and that if I had an example script of a vbs program, I could see how it works by double clicking on the file. Does someone have a simple program that I could try that on? Maybe something that simply prints some text or prints the results of a simple calculation. I'm using Win 7... 12 Aug 2010 20:17
Iterating over the members of a class?
Iterating over the members of a class? Is there any way to do this? -- 100% Accurate Display Screen OCR http://www.OCR4Screen.com ... 11 Aug 2010 10:22
Copy a shortcut based on group membership..
Hello, I'm new at vb scripting so forgive me the newbiequestion: I'd like to do something as trivial as copy a shortcut to the users desktop based on what group he's on. If he's a member of the group "students" he'll get a my shortcut, otherwise he shouldnt. Getting the shortcut on the users desktop isnt the p... 9 Aug 2010 23:24
Welcome To www.uggbootscool.com,Classic Ugg Boots,Australia Ugg Bo
Welcome to www.Uggbootscool.com, Official online Wholesaler and Retailer of UGG Boots the leading brand-UGG Australia. We are Official Online Retailers of UGG Australia, we are glad that you spend your time to browse our selection of authentic UGG Australia commodity, and also you can read our news, reviews and... 10 Aug 2010 18:02
add a filter to change ip script
Hello All, If I want to add a filter in below script, when the computer's one of the DNS IP header is "192.168" , change the computer's IP address and DNS IP as below script. If not, don't change anything. How can I modify this script? Thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------... 9 Aug 2010 11:14
script for windows 7 doesn't work
Hi, In a Windows 2003 AD, we use a script to map network drives and printers, and also to disable windows firewall in our windows XP clients. Now we had started to use windows 7 in our clients, and problems came with that script. I tryed to find out which lines where not compatible with windows 7, but error... 10 Aug 2010 18:02
Registration free COM for Windows Script Components written inVBScript?
On 8/7/2010 4:51 PM, Peter Olcott wrote: Registration free COM for Windows Script Components written in VBScript? Is this possible? A form of registration free COM is available for Windows Script Components: With Windows Script Components you use the moniker "script:" followed by the full path to the .... 8 Aug 2010 00:31
Registration free COM for Windows Script Components written in VBScript?
Registration free COM for Windows Script Components written in VBScript? Is this possible? -- 100% Accurate Display Screen OCR http://www.OCR4Screen.com ... 7 Aug 2010 18:01
Can Windows Components written in VBScript contain other Components?
Can Windows Components written in VBScript contain other Components? Can the interface of the contained component be directly exported? -- 100% Accurate Display Screen OCR http://www.OCR4Screen.com ... 8 Aug 2010 00:31