First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Retreaving a Page from a Master Web Site
I am hosting nine web sites. One for each high school. www.adams.edu www.cooledge.edu www.fillmore.edu www.washington.edu And so on the master site is www.canutillo.edu I have a very large set of graphics is www.canutillo.edu\Maps\TxMap.asp so I do not want to copy it to every school site. I want ... 16 Jun 2010 08:52
Script map network drive using schedule task doesn't work
Hi all, i have write a script that map a network drive(in different domain) whit user and psw and copy some files. if i run the script whit domainadmin account logged in it work fine if the user is logged out the script doesn't work. Someone can help me?? thx in advance ... 14 Jun 2010 15:09
CDO or Mapi for searching mailbox, sending mail
Hello guys, can you please advise which library is the most current and suitable for my task. I need to search and find mail in my mailbox based on sender and subject criteries, construct 'replay all' mail, edit it, attach files and send it. I see some of it can be done with CDO, all can be done with MAPI. Howeve... 12 Jun 2010 12:40
Adding attachment to mail: need help
Hello gurus i am using MAPI.Session object to construct mail with attachments. Here is a line which produces error: objAttachment1 = RepOneMessageAttachments.Add("ex.rc", , CdoFileData, "h:\ex.rc") .... and error: C:\vb\t7.vbs(50, 1) Collaboration Data Objects: [Collaboratio n Data Objects - [E_INVALI... 14 Jun 2010 12:54
Simple hack to get $500 to your home
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://ukfullenjoy.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 11 Jun 2010 00:34
Show status message of the script
Hi all, i want find a way to show in a popup or in ie windows a status message of the script: ......part of the some script in a loop For Each objUser in objOldOU strstreetAddress = objUser.Get("streetAddress") 'wscript.echo strstreetAddress Select Case (strstreetAddress) Case "MI- Europa" oudest = ... 14 Jun 2010 08:26
PINGing a List of Servers Using VBScript
Hi I am trying to write a script which reads a list of servers from a txt document and then PING each server. It reads the file and adds each server, in turn, to a variable. When I try to run an object which incorporates running PING and should PING the variable content (the server name) it fails to be able... 13 Jun 2010 19:25
Strip QueryString Value from URL string
I'm trying to get the querystring value from a url that is stored in a database. In the examples below, I'm trying to get the "prodID" value from each string or url. Asyou can see, the "prodID" querystring name can appear anywhere within the url and I never knowhow many digits the "prodID" value is. Any ide... 10 Jun 2010 08:54
Creating a hyperlink withVB Script
Hi everybody i just recently started using VB at work and now i am working on a script which sends emails to our customers. So far it has gone pretty well but now they want to add a hyperlink to the email. So a part of a sentence should be a hyperlink which directs our customers to our webpage. I just cant figur... 9 Jun 2010 15:21
VBS and CDO.Message / Mapi.Session - which should I use
Hello guys, i am obviously new to VBS. My task is next: I am getting requests through the mail. I run requests from script and want to automate responding to email requests from batch too. Ideally, I should be able to search my mailbox with given request #, attach few files and 'reply to all' as I would do it th... 9 Jun 2010 14:14