First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
vbs with conditions
Hello there, I need to create a vbs script that will do the following: Will check if certain application is installed, by checking if the following key is exists: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\visio viewer_v2003 If exist, the scripts ends. If not exist, will ... 26 Apr 2010 12:39
Using objSoftware.Install help
Hi All, I want to install a software on remote pc by copying .exe file to the remote pc & then want to install it on remote pc. i'm bit confused how to do that... Can someone Help me out.. Just started playing with VB script and I'm trying the below script. Regards, Kash Option Explicit ON Error Resume N... 26 Apr 2010 13:48
are VBscript on Windows server 2003 and VBscript on WS2008 compatible?
Hi everybody, Sorry if my question has already been asked, but I haven't found anything which is clear for me on this point. I spent a lot of time learning VBscript on Windows server 2003 (my sources are script56.chm and script_center.chm files), especially VBscript for using Active Directory (creating user... 27 Apr 2010 14:30
Printing a HTA page
With a HTML page displayed in a browser I can just drop the File menu and select "Print" to send the page to the printer. I'd like to do the same thing with a HTA page. Any suggestions? -- Crash "The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do." ~ B. F. Skinner ~ ... 25 Apr 2010 11:02
Passing Parameters Between Subroutines
Sorry Guys, I rarely use Sub-Routines. I want to continue where I left off. Do not know what is wrong with the code below. Private Sub WeekNo_GotFocus() Dim W As Byte W = 18 HoldWeek (W) Me!WeekNo = W End Sub Public Sub HoldWeek(W As Byte) ' Comes in Cor... 23 Apr 2010 09:43
using VBscript in Custom actions during installation (MSI)
I have an issue that I have been struggeling with for nealy a week now with out any success. The script is simple and is shown below. When the scrip is executed from a cmd prompt there is no issue. When the scrip is executed from within the Costum Action during installation the scrip fails on some PC's and no... 22 Apr 2010 05:09
Vbs to map lpr printers
can any anyone share a simple code on how to map an lpr printer using vbscripting? ... 20 Apr 2010 07:15
VBScript to get header info from FLV (flash video) files
Hi, I've just started playing with some FLVs I've downloaded. Looking at them with a hex editor, it appears they start with a header that has info about them, such as play time, whether they are audio, video, or both, etc. I've looked at Adobe's manual on FLVs, video_file_format_spec_v9.pdf, and it appears r... 20 Apr 2010 21:55
get array from html
Is scripting what I need?
I've started with a scripting book, but the more I read the less it sounds like this is what I need. My requirements are actually quite simple. I have a Windows Home Server. WHS does not allow for online backups and I believe it is imperative for me to have an offsite backup of my photo files. So I figured out... 24 Apr 2010 17:15