First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Event Log Queries
Ok, so I'm working on querying multiple DC's to look for a specific event ID (645 in the security logs, for computers recently joined to the domain). I thought I had everything figured out, but it's still not working right. Running the script, it just somewhat hangs...not sure if that's just because it's still se... 16 Jun 2010 13:17
how to catch error: cant open ADODB connection
"CreateObject" works, "Open" doesnt how to catch error and see what's wrong (the same code works on my home computer) thanks! Primoz code: set myConn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") myConn.open "PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;DATA SOURCE=" & serverx & ";UID=" & uidx & ";PWD=" & pwdx & ";DATABASE=" & dbx ... 9 Jun 2010 04:17
can not send mail from VBS scripts
Helo All After reading numerous posts and trying different things, I still have a problem. From looking at ms exchange server applet (contr. pannel) few things are: logon network security: password authentication (ntlm) exchange Server Settings / user Name: Lastnme, Frstnme ------- Here is my script: Set ob... 9 Jun 2010 20:56
Search a user and ad it to a group in all AD domain from file
Hi all, i'm tring to search a user in AD and add it to a group from a file(txt or excel it's not important). My problem is find the user in all OU AD. It's possible the user is in evry OU (ex.): ou=test,dc=domain,dc=com or in ou=marketing,ou=division,dc=domain,dc=com I write a script for a specific OU(i know ... 8 Jun 2010 11:28
Help needed with Cross Domain Group nesting
Can anyone share any VBScript code that would allow you go do group nesting in a cross-domain environment? We want to take some global groups in our production environment and nest them inside "domain local" groups in our development domain. A one way trust already exists between the two domains and I can nes... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
Need help traversing a folder and/or identifying sub-folders
Hello, I am trying to write a vbscript that will tell me what, if any, versions of the Microsoft .NET framework is installed. I have found several, but none that will identify if .NET 3.5 or higher is installed. My thoughts on one method is that if folder a folder exists where the folder name starts with "... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
call vbScript from vba or convert vbscript to vba(Access 2007)?
Hello All: I have .vbs script that I use to loop through a series of xml files and import specific data into .csv file. Later I import the .csv into an access db. Ultimately, I would like to automate the entire process. So I'm looking for some advice/recommendations. The vbScript currently has the file l... 8 Jun 2010 18:23
MSHTA.EXE starts invisible
Hi, I'm running a set of vbscripts on different machines (XP and W2k). My Problem is, that at the end of the process I want to see a hta, but sporadicly the mshta.exe is running, but it's invisible. I can tell that's it's working by watching the processlist and by provoking a reaction of the hta, it's just n... 8 Jun 2010 03:40
Simple hack to get $800 to your home.
Simple hack to get $800 to your home at http://fullenjoy.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Setting mouse drag height and width
Hi I am a script noobie so just feeling around.. I have users which tend to drag and drop folders on a network share in other folders by not watching what they are doing and saw an article explaining about using the mouse drag and height functions of the windows registry to make it harder for the accidental dr... 6 Jun 2010 11:38