First  |  Prev |
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Outlook Express and VBScripts
Hello, I thought I'd put out this question out on this newsgroup to see if what I am trying to do can be done with vbsctipt. Basically what I am trying to do set up outlook express to insert a pre-defined e-mail address in the bcc: line of the message whenever I respond to a message in my outlook express in... 25 Feb 2005 10:30
Error: 80072030, Facility: LDAP Provider, "There is no such object on the server."
Hi, I desperetly seek for help here. I'm running this script from my local machine (2003 server) and try to connect to the exchange on a different server. I have all the CDO obejcts installed: 1 Set iExs = CreateObject("CDOEXM.ExchangeServer") 2 iExs.DataSource.Open "inquire-exch" 4 For Each stor... 17 Feb 2005 21:18
window.opener problem!
Hi, When i used window.opener to access the opener from the popup window this problem (object required) has occured. I used to use this technique in my web applications without any problem. Is there a security issue for window.opener in HTA environment. Or a syntax difference? Thanks. Caglar ... 19 Feb 2005 18:18
Sending a Fax
I am using the VB Script below to send an XLS file to a fax number, the problem is there is no cover page or information to say where the fax is from, who it is for etc, so all the recipient recives is the XLS (Excel)file. Can multiple files be faxed so that I can specify a cover page file as well as the main fi... 16 Feb 2005 13:24
Writing REG_BINARY registry value
Can you help me writing following value into registry key below "AppSettings"=hex:00,01,00,00 there is no problem to write REG_SZ using this line WshShell.RegWrite "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\AppSettings", "http://x.y.com/...", "REG_SZ" but i dont know how to use Reg.Write to write reg_binary value. ... 14 Feb 2005 19:32
Write a BynaryStream to clipboard
Is possible to use the ClipboardData object to write to the clipboard a bynary stream? I have an ActiveX component that generates an image: I can save it to a file or to represent it as a byte array. In asp I use Response.BinaryWrite to view the image in my page without save it on the server. I would to copy th... 14 Feb 2005 19:31
ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED5 (00000005)
I have written a script which uses dnscmd to update my DNS records but I get the ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED 5 (00000005) . The only way to resolve it is by making IUSR a member of the administrator group. I have already checked to see if the FileSystem permissions are what is causing the problem but it was not. I am runn... 14 Feb 2005 19:31
Add Domain User to Local Power Users group.
This script works if the user is "Power User" or "Administrator" locally but if it is a "Domain User" it doesn't. Anyone have a clue what to do? I want to run it against all my users in domain. Yes I know I could do this via GPO but I don't want to do that. I would only like to use this script once so everyone ... 24 Feb 2005 01:05
GetDetailsOf
I've found numerous examples of this and understand its use but what I need is the opposite ... something like "SetDetailsOf" that will enable me to programatically set Comments, Author, Subject, etc. I'm running XP Pro and would prefer a VBScript (CScript) solution. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develope... 14 Feb 2005 19:31
Passing variables to wshShell.run
Hi, I have the following 2 ways to send a message to specified IP address. However, how can I modified it so that I can pass ip address and message as variable to the wshShell.run method? Set objShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") objShell.Run("%comspec% /k net send 10.0.0.11 ""Messages to be send"""),... 14 Feb 2005 19:31