From: Steven on
I am using the VB Script below to send an XLS file to a fax number,
the problem is there is no cover page or information to say where the
fax is from, who it is for etc, so all the recipient recives is the
XLS (Excel)file.

Can multiple files be faxed so that I can specify a cover page file as
well as the main file that I want to send? or is there a way of
entering more code to the example below to create some kind of header
to the fax?

Set doc=CreateObject("FaxComEx.FaxDocument")
Set server=CreateObject("FaxComEx.FaxServer")
Dim JobID
server.Connect "mhsmngbntsa14"
doc.Body="MY XLS FILE"
doc.DocumentName="Sample Fax"
doc.Recipients.Add "FAX NUMBER"
doc.Priority = 1
JobID = doc.ConnectedSubmit(server)

Im not a VB programmer so any feedback will have to be in baby talk!

Thanks.
From: Roland Hall on
:
: Can multiple files be faxed so that I can specify a cover page file as
: well as the main file that I want to send? or is there a way of
: entering more code to the example below to create some kind of header
: to the fax?
:
: Set doc=CreateObject("FaxComEx.FaxDocument")
: Set server=CreateObject("FaxComEx.FaxServer")
: Dim JobID
: server.Connect "mhsmngbntsa14"
: doc.Body="MY XLS FILE"
: doc.DocumentName="Sample Fax"
: doc.Recipients.Add "FAX NUMBER"
: doc.Priority = 1
: JobID = doc.ConnectedSubmit(server)
:
: Im not a VB programmer so any feedback will have to be in baby talk!

Gushy, gushy, goo...

Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;227194

Windows XP