First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Copy file with scheduled tasks
You could probably use UNC paths to the file(s) rather than drive letter. Just a thought. -- Thanks TimM "RandyH" wrote: trying to create a scheduled tasks to copy a file from a remote server to a local server. I've mapped the drive to the remote server as Y: Const OverwriteExisting = T... 31 May 2007 10:34
dotNET in VBScript...
What kind of objects can be created / accessed from .NET using the Set myObject = CreateObject() command? TIA... ... 15 Mar 2007 23:24
demo of Office Web Components Pivot Table Control...
o.k. here we go. pivottest.mdb compresses nicely, down to a size that is acceptable for posting to a microsoft newsgroup. cheers, jw ... 16 Feb 2007 15:51
[ann] demo of Office Web Components Pivot Table Control...
hi gang, The attached hta is a (primitive) demo of the office web components (owc) pivot table control. The owc pivottable control is a "lite weight" control which allows for showing a pivot table in any actX-friendly environment (hta, web page, asp, vb, etc.)... As you probably know, the office web componen... 10 Feb 2007 14:11
Create AD user
I need to create an active directory user and set user attributes to "password never expires" and "user can not change password". How to change these attributes via vbs script? Thanks. ... 4 Feb 2007 10:55
Passing uint8 and uint64 values with VBScript?
I would say you cannot use WmiSetBrightness in VBScript, as there is no way to create a 64-bit value. It's similar to the problem we have attempting to assign values to Integer8 attributes in Active Directory. -- Richard Microsoft MVP Scripting and ADSI Hilltop Lab web site - http://www.rlmueller.net -- "m... 31 Jan 2007 18:13
Adding email function
I need help implement data emailing function instead of writing data to hard drive. This code snippet below retrieve some data then show MsgBox prompt to choose write data to hard drive or just show data in message box. I want modify code that this data were sent out by email, without writing on drive or MsgBo... 5 Feb 2007 17:46
FOF_NOCONFIRMATION Not Working
Hi All, I am trying to write a script that will backup a couple of networked folders to a removeable hard drive everyday. It is about 10Gig of data, so I scheduled the script to run in the middle of the night. The problem is I cannot get the FOF_NOCONFIRMATION flag to work, so the "Do you wish to overwrite" dial... 16 Jan 2007 18:08
Environment variables on remote computer
Greetings. I have a specific problem, which I cannot find solution to. I need to find logon server, on which computers in my domain authenticated. I tried to solve this with WMI: Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkLoginProfile") WScript.Echo "LogonServer: " & objItem.LogonS... 11 Jan 2007 23:57
Where can I get wshAPIToolkit?
I've seen a number of interesting scripts that use wshAPIToolkit. Could someone post a current URL for obtaining it? Thanks, -Paul Randall ... 19 Dec 2006 21:25