First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Scripted font installer issue with Window 7
From various sources including this newgroup, I have pieced together a font install scritp that runs as a call from our login script. (code is below) The fonts to be installed are in a folder and the script checks for the file name in the Font folder. If it does not exist, the font is copied in and installed. Works... 8 Jul 2010 11:24
Return top level folder list and respective sizes from current fol
Hi All, I'm trying to create a simple script that will return a list of folders in the current directory and their respective sizes: Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set strCurrentDirectory = objFSO.GetParentFolderName(Wscript.ScriptFullName) ... 8 Jul 2010 11:24
Script doesn't quit on Windows 7
I have a .vbs script that maps drives and network printers. The script lives on the network. I script is not quitting on Windows 7. It works fine on XP and Vista. I can tell this because it writes a log file to the root of C:/. After it has run, I try to modify the log file and save it but I get an access ... 28 Jul 2010 19:35
vb script to retrieve DNS records, identify hostname and ip duplic
am a .NET user and I have a small project to do but using VB script unfortunately I have been trying to get familiar to the syntax of VB script but its not working at all it seems that I can't find the right coding even when searching online plz help. Here are the requirements: Read from DNS Display eac... 1 Jul 2010 09:59
Scheduling a task
I need to schedule a task to run from 8:00 to 9:00 every 30 seconds or at least every 1 minute: I tryied to use the AT command but many options look to are missing. Can I schedule the task with the options I need using VBscript? Regards Marius ... 12 Jul 2010 04:10
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uptadesonly.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don't tell to anyone. ... 30 Jun 2010 14:16
HELP: VBScript to detect error messages in excel VBA
I wish to use vbscript to automate macros running over many workbooks. I will allow a number to run at any given time, therefore i need to use vbscript to detect if a macro has ended. This is not posing an issue. The issue I foresee is if the macro being run in the excel book decides to error (maybe because an... 30 Jun 2010 09:47
Use Macro to Select printer in Word 2007 on Windows 7 Pro
I am trying to migrate the Marco's I use for my Word 2007 users. The most popular feature is to select the correct printer and send labels & Envelopes. I have a new 64bit Windows 7 Professional machine I am trying to configure. The printer(s) are installed as follows: Local Printer using a TCPIP address p... 29 Jun 2010 17:25
Please tell me in the following which is laptop and desktop
strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _ & "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2") Set colChassis = objWMIService.ExecQuery _ ("Select * from Win32_SystemEnclosure") For Each objChassis in colChassis For Each strChassisType in objChassis.ChassisT... 29 Jun 2010 09:39
CLICK AND GET $1000 TO YOUR HOME.
VISIT SITE http://uptadesonly.co.cc AND CLICK SEARCH BOX ABOVE BANNER AFTER FILL YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS. YOU CAN GET INSTANT $1000 TO YOUR HOME. ... 29 Jun 2010 02:01