First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
How to use the Shell and Windows (Sample wont work)
I tried running the vbscript example For the ShellWindows.Item Method, as posted at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb773970(v=VS.85).aspx But I get an error message: Line: 16 Error: ActiveX component can't create object: 'shell.Shell_Application' Code: 800A01AD Source: Microsoft VBScript runti... 19 Jul 2010 17:59
script for notifying users when server is on UPS
Hi our W2K3 servers are too small to justify 3rd party applications or hardware. Is there a way to send notifications to the LAN clients when the servers lose AC power? Ideally - inform them when AC is restored as well. thanx ... 20 Jul 2010 00:33
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account At http://easywaytolife.tk Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 15 Jul 2010 10:58
How to work with a list
Hi, I try to test a list of databases nothing in liste.out Can you help me ? Dim fso, infile, aNames, sBase, shell set fso = createobject("scripting.filesystemobject") set infile = fso.opentextfile("liste.txt",1) Set shell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") aNames = Split(infile.readall, vbnewline)... 14 Jul 2010 15:27
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://easywaytolife.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 04:26
Taking Ownership/Deleting Files on NTFS drive
A little background.... I work at a college and we've always redirected our user's desktop and My Documents to another drive letter on the computer (D:). When the next user logs in our login script deletes the directories and recreates them for the new user. We do this so that student's can store files under th... 19 Jul 2010 14:40
using vbscript to map a printer using ip address
Hi all, There are staff from other overseas sites that fly over to my branch office often and they need to map printers. Their notebks are join to different domain as my branch office. Is it possible for them to map a printer via ip address directly using vb script? thks in advance. ... 14 Jul 2010 15:27
What is best xmls2.xmlhttp xmls2.serverxmlhttp.6 or WinHttp.WinHtt
Hi, I have a project where I need to run vbscripts which create a SOAP message structured to be consumed by a Web Service. The service requires a SSL client certificate as well for authentication. I've been doing nothing but reading on the three objects listed above, and I can't figure out which one is going... 12 Jul 2010 16:17
ACE provider for 64-bit Windows?
I have a vbs file that uses the following line to connect to an Access 2007 (accdb) file: ..Provider = "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0" This works fine as long as my OS is a 32-bit version of Windows XP/Vista/7, but it fails to run on 64-bit versions of Windows. Does anyone know how I can get a 64-bit version of W... 12 Jul 2010 16:17
Processing e-mails as they arrive.
Hi, I am currently setting up a macro on my outlook to run whenever an e-mail is received. I have search on this site and found a solution involving selecting a script to run as a rule. This seems to be a good solution and I have retitled my macro so it now appears in the scripts list. However I still have ... 28 Jul 2010 18:29