From: John Eaton - CHDW on
I am trying to migrate the Marco's I use for my Word 2007 users. The most
popular feature is to select the correct printer and send labels & Envelopes.

I have a new 64bit Windows 7 Professional machine I am trying to configure.
The printer(s) are installed as follows:

Local Printer using a TCPIP address port to a HP 4240n printer using the HP
Universal Windows 7 Driver. The printer was installed as B108-Labels. It
appears in the printer list

My vbScript currently selects the printer from my Print Server
"\\printers\b108-labels". I changed the script to select "B108-Labels" and
the script generates an error Run-Time Error "5216" - which is defined as the
printer is not installed.

I set a variable to return the to the activeprinter that was selected when
the macro was called and it shows the printer as "B108-Labels on B1082" - The
on B1082 is the TCPIP Port the printer points to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.