From: Joseph on
am a .NET user and I have a small project to do but using VB script
unfortunately I have been trying to get familiar to the syntax of VB script
but its not working at all it seems that I can't find the right coding even
when searching online plz help.

Here are the requirements:

Read from DNS

Display each of the properties read from the DNS

Export the records of the DNS in c:\temp\ZONE_NAME.txt by sorting by data

Identify the IP fields

Check for duplicates on the IP data Value

Once identified report in a c:\temp\result_duplication_check.txt

Thanks a lot for your help

From: Mayayana on
| unfortunately I have been trying to get familiar to the syntax of VB
script
| but its not working at all

I'm guessing that you're a college student, since you
also don't know about English syntax, case rules, or
punctuation.

If you want help you should ask for help with the part you're
stuck on. If you want someone to write a script for you it's
customary to offer payment.