From: Moondoggy on
Can anyone share any VBScript code that would allow you go do group nesting
in a cross-domain environment?

We want to take some global groups in our production environment and nest
them inside "domain local" groups in our development domain. A one way trust
already exists between the two domains and I can nest the production group
inside the development group using ADUC but I can't seem to locate any
VBScript code that will allow me to nest groups programatically. If you have
code that will allow cross domain group nesting, I would really appreciate
seeing how this is done. Thanks.