First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 12 May 2010 03:44
Refresh Network List
Instead of right-clicking on "View Available Wireless Networks" and the clicking on "Refresh Network List", is there a way to do this using vbs? Thank you, ... 4 May 2010 17:59
Excel Pivot Table
I have created a sub that builds a Pivot Table in an Excel spreadsheet. The problem I am having is that the Column headers are not being set. Here is the Sub: Sub Pivot ' Pivot Table Macro ' Const xlPivotTableVersion10 = 1 Const xlDatabase = 1 Const xlRowField = 1 Const xlColumnField = 2 Const xlCount = ... 4 May 2010 15:43
Create Exchange 2007 mailbox
How to copy documents using links from excel to web folder
Hi All, We have a web application containing documents and each document has its own link. An excel sheet is having all document names and their links as separate columns. Now, the requirement is to copy all the documents using their links from excel to a particular folder in the web application. I would li... 4 May 2010 12:21
How to copy documents using links from excel to web folder
Hi All, We have a web application containing documents and each document has its own link. An excel sheet is having all document names and their links as separate columns. Now, the requirement is to copy all the documents using their links from excel to a particular folder in the web application. I would li... 7 May 2010 10:03
Encrypt files in folder
how to encrypt all files in folder(older that some data) with very strong algorithm use VBScript? VBScript FilePath = "\\server\folder" FileAge = 10 Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder(FilePath) Set colFile = objFolder.Files For Each objFile in colFi... 4 May 2010 23:32
Good editor for VBScript?
I looked and found this really old thread (thank Google) on editors for VBScript. Unfortunately the price for VBSEdit is now $60, so it's a little more than I want to pay. Then I found a reference to the Microsoft Script Editor (MSE7.exe), which is still there in Office 2007. I was hoping this would be suff... 11 May 2010 08:57
DeleteFolder access denied
Hello, As part of a VBScript, when I am trying to run the following line of code after using tempFolderLocation with Run(command), I get 'access denied' error. FSO.DeleteFolder tempFolderLocation, True However the above line removes all individual files within that folder. Using process explorer from SysIntern... 3 May 2010 17:37
I need a logoff script (with conditions and cancellation dialog box)
Platform: Windows XP SP3, domain workstation. I need a script that: 1. Checks the username of the logged on user. - If the user is one of two specific users, it logs them off immediately. - If the user is not one of two specific users, proceed to step 2. 2. Display a dialog box with a timer ticking down the ... 3 May 2010 07:39